AngularJS Developer Job Description, Skills, and Salary
Are you searching for an AngularJS developer job description? Get to know about the duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and skills requirements of an AngularJS developer. Feel free to use our AngularJS developer job description template to produce your own AngularJS developer job description. We also provide you with information about the salary you can earn as an AngularJS developer.
Who is an AngularJS Developer?
AngularJS was founded on the idea that declarative programming should be used to construct user interfaces and connect software components, whereas imperative programming should be used to define an application’s business logic.
AngularJS Developer Job Description
What is an AngularJS developer job description? An AngularJS developer job description is simply a list of duties and responsibilities of an AngularJS developer in an organization. Below are the AngularJS developer job description examples you can use to develop your resume or write an AngularJS developer job description for your employee. Employers can also use it to sieve out job seekers when choosing candidates for interviews.
- Provide a full front-end application based on business needs, using the most recent and necessary technologies.
- Design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects should be posted.
- Perform performance testing.
- Oversee the workflow of Angular developers, graphic designers, and HTML coders.
- Use front-end technology to create user interfaces for SPA apps.
- Create prototypes and do hands-on coding to integrate the application user interface.
- Talk with the design team about how to translate graphic graphics and interactive designs into online and mobile applications.
- Coordinate, install, integrate, and validate system software and hardware solutions.
- write application code and unit tests in Java, REST web services, and AngularJS.
- Collaborate with back-end developers when developing RESTfulAPI.
- Communicate with third-party web services.
- Control the workflow between the HTML coder and the visual designer.
- Ensure that all platforms in the online, mobile, and desktop systems are of excellent quality and performance.
- Implement innovative technology to improve the application’s performance.
- Use external resources (data) and APIs.
- Investigate, analyze, and build increasingly complicated product characteristics.
- Use Angular best practices to provide a streamlined user experience and a first-rate codebase.
- Create modules and components that are self-contained, reusable, and testable.
- Make technical and design decisions for Angular projects that are most aligned with business goals.
- Coordinate workflow and website concepts among HTML coders, Angular developers, and graphic designers.
- Interact with a cross-functional team of stakeholders, developers, users, and other production partners to produce cutting-edge user experiences.
- Collaborate with key members to assess, plan, build, and release new features to improve app performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related area.
- Work experience as an angularJS developer is advantageous for employment.
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML, and the ability to write cross-browser compatible code is advantageous.
- Outstanding project management abilities.
- Capability to customize interfaces for current internet apps using cutting-edge front-end technology.
- sufficient experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPAs).
- Extensive experience with Angular applications, XHRs, dependency injections, directives, controllers, and services.
- AJAX and JS DOM manipulation skills are required.
- Experience with RESTful services and the ability to collaborate with backend engineers are required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the application development life cycle, code management, and release management.
Knowledge of RESTful services and APIs: Representational State Transfer (REST) is a software architecture designed to make network communication easier. RESTful services and application programming interfaces (APIs) are web services that employ the REST framework. Knowledge and experience with these two web services might assist you in expanding your AngularJS development dependent on the needs of the project.
Understanding of HTML and CSS: The Angular framework teaches you the fundamentals of building fast and functional applications. Creating user interfaces in CSS and HTML is required to render these applications in a browser. Knowledge of HTML and CSS can assist you in making changes to achieve the exact look required by the client.
Understanding how to carry out Testing and debugging: Two key AngularJS development skills are testing and debugging. Employers frequently prefer applicants who can detect and correct coding problems. These professionals may work with and test code generated by other developers in addition to generating error-free code. Knowing about testing frameworks and tools is a valuable ability for an AngularJS developer.
Skilfulness at Search Engine Optimisation: While AngularJS developers do not compose website content, they must be knowledgeable about search engine optimization (SEO). SEO aids in the ranking of single-page applications. Knowing the finest SEO strategies enables a developer to construct SEO-friendly SPAs. Providing the correct SEO solution for SPAs is frequently a sought-after ability.
Thorough understanding of Node Package Manager (NPM): NPM knowledge is required to become an AngularJS developer. NPM is a package manager used by AngularJS developers to manage numerous client-side web development packages. NPM is also the primary tool for installing Angular. Employers want developers who can install several NPM packages to complete all work-related tasks, including non-Angular packages.
Effective Communication Skills: These programmers collaborate with graphic and UI/UX designers. Interacting with them requires effective communication to complete the assignment on time. To prevent instances of uncertainty and misinterpretation, developers can explain their ideas to business stakeholders. Employers also seek applicants with strong written communication abilities because these developers frequently document their work.
Ability and willingness to collaborate: AngularJS developers are frequently part of a big software or online development team, and they may collaborate with competent project managers, developers, and quality assurance specialists. The capacity to work in groups guarantees that work is completed on time. Employers want applicants that can operate in a large team while still contributing significantly.
How to Become an AngularJS Developer
- Finish up your 10+2 or higher secondary: If you want to work in AngularJS development, you must first pass 10+2 or comparable exams from a recognized board. Physics, chemistry, and mathematics are required subjects for receiving a bachelor’s degree. Selecting computer science as a second topic can help you master the fundamentals of programming languages that you may need in the future.
- Obtain a bachelor’s degree: You can become an AngularJS developer with a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field. Employers frequently prefer applicants with an engineering degree, such as a Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) or a Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in computer science or information technology. A Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) or Bachelor of Science (BSc) in computer science or information technology is also an option. Each course has a unique admissions procedure. So, before enrolling in any course, learn about the admissions process.
You must also devote time to learning how Angular works by taking independent classes. Companies will even assist you in learning Angular so that you may use it while working for them. Before you begin, spend some time learning the fundamentals of the framework. You can then investigate the exact types of functionality required for the apps you want to create.
While Angular may appear complicated at first glance, you will discover that it contains all you require for amazing outcomes with no effort. You can seek online for the correct resources to assist you in creating the apps you desire. There are numerous programming classes available, both online and at local universities and trade schools. If you are still perplexed after investigating some of the online resources, or if you want to learn more, these programs can be beneficial.
- Always Practice: It is not sufficient to go over the information once and call it good. There is far too much that goes into Angular programming for that, and practice is required to achieve the best outcomes. Take all you’ve learned through internet research, classes, and even experiments and apply it to start writing some curves.
When working on this, trial and error are ideal. The only way you can get this down is to write it down. Trial and error will assist you in seeing the code come together, and this tool will make it much easier for you to design the apps you desire.
- Build up your skills: Building mock websites with the core web framework for AngularJS development is the greatest way to learn technical abilities. Concentrate on doing volunteer work for organizations that require AngularJS development. You could even do an internship. On-the-job training can help you obtain vital feedback on your work and refine your existing skill set.
- Practise coding: Candidates who can code efficiently and build error-free programs are preferred by employers. Several online platforms allow you to practice coding in AngularJS to improve your skills. These platforms employ an interactive platform that aids in the use of commonly used AngularJS development syntax. Furthermore, these coding platforms provide beginner, moderate, and advanced coding tasks to help you hone your skills.
- Join a Good Community: You might want to explore joining a community as you learn more about Angular and how to use it. There are several devoted to this, which you may use in addition to listening to podcasts, watching movies, and reading blogs on the subject.
You will quickly discover that joining one of these online groups is a fantastic approach to making the necessary business contacts. You can ask questions, get helpful hints, and learn more about the best practices that come with Angular. Investigate which communities are the best and then select the ones that best serve you.
Even though Angular is popular right now, you may be concerned about how it will fare in the future. In the future, the trend will be upward. It is expected that by 2026, this framework would be 31 percent more popular than it is now, and it will outperform any of the generic platforms available for app creation.
Angular is constantly updating its framework and the functionalities that can be used with it. There are currently seven versions, and release number eight will not be far after. Because of its current popularity, further versions and great features are likely to be released as you work on your app development as well.
Learning how to become an Angular Developer takes time, but it is well worth it. It is a popular platform with everything you need to get started designing apps and obtaining the outcomes you want.
- Develop an online portfolio: Candidates with a good online portfolio are preferred by employers. As a result, it is critical to creating a SPA that highlights your relevant work and provides information about your experience. Include a link to your online portfolio on your CV to boost your chances of acquiring a desirable job.
- Draft your resume: Focus on building a captivating CV to give companies your educational qualifications, abilities, experience, and professional accomplishments. Before applying for any job, read the job description, select keywords from it, and put them in your resume to make it applicant tracking system (ATS) compliant. You can then post your resume on numerous job boards and apply for relevant positions.
Where to Work as an AngularJS Developer
- Freelancer platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, Dribble, and so forth.
- AngularJS developer communities.
- Q&A websites.
- Code repositories.
- Social media.
- In-person and remote networking
AngularJS Developer Salary Scale
While ZipRecruiter reports AngularJS Developer annual salaries as high as $164,500 and as low as $49,000, the majority of AngularJS Developer salaries currently range between $89,000 (25th percentile) and $131,000 (75th percentile), with top earners (90th percentile) making $149,000 annually across the United States. However, the average angularJS developer income in the United Kingdom is £50,000 per year or £25.64 per hour. Starting salaries for entry-level positions start at £40,000 per year, with most experienced professionals earning up to £70,000 per year.